- A platform that connects more than 5,000 applications via APIs and allows new data to be transferred from one application to another.
- You can easily set up an automated workflow called Zap.
- Connection via Baselinker.
Integrating Upgates online store to the BaseLinker system focuses on connecting the store platform with marketplace services, such as Allegro, eBay or Amazon. Marketplace integration modules built into store platforms usually provide very limited functionalities. Sellers often choose BaseLinker as an intermediary to access its features to support the offer listing and sales management. Get surprised how simple and quick such integration process actually gets!
Retailers running their business exclusively in the online store also switch their order management to BaseLinker to improve their workflow using the Pick&Pack Assistant or automatic actions, and benefit from the carrier and accountancy integrations in one place.
Integrating a Upgates store with BaseLinker enables:
- downloading orders from Upgates to the BaseLinker panel (orders from all channels are handled in one place, i.e. in the BaseLinker Order Manager)
- listing products from the store's warehouse to the marketplace (Upgates store as an external warehouse)
- forwarding orders from the marketplace (integrated two-ways) to the online store
- prices and stock synchronization between the store and multiple marketplace services
- forwarding shipping numbers and order statuses from BaseLinker to the store (so that the store also has live order data when processed in BaseLinker)
- updating products in offers according to the information in the store's warehouse
- creation of invoices based on orders from Upgates and possible forwarding to the external accounting program
- printing receipts on a fiscal printer for orders downloaded from Upgates
- recognition of the caller who made a purchase in Upgates with BaseLinker Caller application
- easy shipping label creation
Basic online store platform task is to present the goods and provide a convenient purchase process for the buyer. The order handling workflow itself isn't usually advanced in the majority of shop platforms, and that's why it is worth connecting the shop to a tool created for this purpose - the BaseLinker.
Upgates store integrations with the marketplace, carrier or accounting system, available in BaseLinker, are always up to date and very simple to set up. All are located in one place and supported by a single interface. No longer worry about a malfunctioning store plugin or issues with the module installation.
Integrate your Upgates store to BaseLinker in a few minutes and advance your sales to the next level!
Zapier connects even applications not related to each other and automates their information exchange workflows. The service integrates over 2,000 applications, including Google Ads, Google Sheets, Facebook, Gmail, Trello, FreshMail, PayPal and many others. The list of Zapier applications also includes BaseLinker.
How does the Zapier work?
It creates automated connections between applications called Zaps, which can be configured within minutes without any coding. Zaps work in a similar way as Automatic Actions known from our system. A trigger from one application calls one or more actions in other applications.
Integration of BaseLinker with the applications offered by Zapier, can streamline many of your workflows, for example:
- push new customers from BaseLinker to GoogleContacts
- create invoices for new orders in online accounting, e.g. Xero
- create new orders in BaseLinker based on data in Google Docs sheets
- import customer data to the Mailchimp mailing list