- Linking through the Dativery bridge.
Connects orders, products and stock levels of the e-shop from the Upgates platform and the POHODA accounting system.
The bridge automates:
- transfers products to or from POHODA accounting,
- transfers orders to POHODA including their changes,
- reserves goods from received orders in POHODA,
- transfers stock status from POHODA to Upgates e-shop.
Bridge can also work with product variants and multiple warehouses.
The bridge can also be used when connecting several e-shops or their language versions to one company accounted for in POHODA.
Issued invoices: You can use the scenario of transferring issued invoices in Upgates to POHODA or use the scenario of automatic creation of invoices in POHODA based on received orders.
Note: You need to use Dativery Agent to connect Stormware POHODA accounting.