For connection: 0 €
For service: Service's price list
- Provider Upgates
- Technical support form
Google Analytics (abbreviated GA) is a tool from Google that allows website owners to collect statistical data about their website users. With this service, it is possible to track current and historical traffic, user behavior and characteristics, conversions, sales and more.
It is available for free, which is one of the many reasons why it is a widespread and widely used service. The statistical data it provides is essential for evaluating and adjusting various online marketing activities. For these purposes, it can be linked to the Google AdWords advertising system.
Since version 29, Upgates also supports Google Analytics 4.
The usability and capabilities of Analytics are summarized by dividing it into 4 main categories:
- Audience or who visits the site.
- Behaviour or what visitors do on the site.
- Acquisition, or how and where users get to the site.
- Conversions, or the tasks that users should perform on the site.
Activation in Upgates
- Code for statistics - advanced traffic statistics. Provided for free.
- Code for conversions - special code for detecting conversions.