- Card payment
- Fast bank transfers
- To use the payment gateway services, you must first contact Comgate regarding the terms of cooperation.
- To activate the payment gateway add-on, follow the help.
- Provider Upgates
- Technical support form
More about Comgate
Payment gateway for online payments and payment terminals for in-store payments. Transparent prices and business terms.
Payments by VISA, VISA Electron, MasterCard, Maestro, Diners Club. Payment buttons of banks in the Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.
Why choose Comgate?
- 0,65 % - 0,9 % Payment Gateway
- $ 0 per activation
- 0,7 Kč - 1 CZK fixed fee
- 0 CZK for wire transfers
- 50+ Fast Bank Transfer Methods
- All commonly used credit cards
- Remember the tab
- Repeat Payment
- Responsive Look
- Fair prices
The Upgates system does not allow the use of the inline version of the Comgate payment gateway.
E-shops with multiple language mutations have separate URLs for each language for the Comgate payment gateway. In the administration of the Comgate portal, it is necessary to assign specific URL addresses to individual languages/shops. You can find the procedure for completing the account administration in Comgate in their help - more here.
If you do not have multiple languages/stores active with Comgate, you can create them using the Add button. In the example below, you can see a sample of the Comgate portal administration.
Apple Pay in the payment gateway Comgate
If you select payment by card, you will be redirected to the Comgate payment gateway after completing the order. Here you will be offered the option to choose Apple Pay payment if the order is made from an Apple device with an active Apple Pay payment. Another way of using Apple Pay (display directly as a payment type in the e-shop basket) is currently not available.
Troubleshooting Comgate payment gateway
If there are problems connecting the Comgate payment gateway and your e-shop, always check the correctness of the entered IP addresses in your Comgate user account. This could be, for example, a situation where the payment gateway does not return payment information to the e-shop, or there is an error with unauthorized access (Error  - Access from unauthorized location), etc.
In the e-shop administration, you can find the necessary IP addresses in the Comgate payment details:
- Go to Settings / Orders / Payments.
- Open a Comgate payment.
- Individual IP addresses are listed in the Payment method specification section.
- Check in your user account in the Comgate administration that you have filled in these IP addresses correctly. How to set up your Comgate account is described in their help - more here.