- Manual export of orders for label printing.
- Automatic dispatch via Balikobot.
- Automatic setting of the carrier's network of dispensing points.
What is the Handheld Package?
- Handheld package up to XL (longest side 240 cm) delivered to any address in the Czech Republic.
- Parcel delivery 30 to 50 kg is subject to a contractual relationship with ČP and heavier shipments weighing over 30 kg may only be submitted at selected premises.
- If you use Complex Delivery, we will also unpack the bundled package and review its contents.
- At the same time we unpack the package and we can also take away the old appliance.
What's a mail package?
- A unique service for the transport of national parcels up to the XL size category (longest side up to 240 cm) throughout the Czech Republic.
- The sender or recipient chooses the mail to which the package will be ready for collection.
- Possibility to pick up at the post office usually on the next business day.
What is a Package Pack?
- The Parcel package is the most affordable solution for delivering goods ordered online.
- The bale weight can be up to 20 kg
- You can pick up your parcel at more than 400 special parcel delivery points throughout the Czech Republic.
- All you need to do is give the pick-up code you receive in the notice and your name when it is issued.
Tracking URL Česká pošta
Optimization for Česká pošta
Optimization is performed by adding predefined fields.
- Note to the export of orders #1 (export_shipment_note) - column 13 (required additional services to the shipment) and column 18 (untitled column, it is possible to match some custom value). It is possible to fill in eg the following values:
- NP: in the CSV export, the value Na poštu is added to the street field.
- NB: in the CSV export, the value Balíkovna is added to the street field.
- The entered values are not used for export Czech Post (old version) - CSV.
- Note to the export of orders #2 (export_shipment_note_2) - column 19 (untitled column, it is possible to match some own value)
- Note to the export of orders (export_payment_note) - column 20 (column without name, it is possible to match some own value)
- Note to the export of orders (export_payment_note_2) - column 21 (column without name, it is possible to match some own value)