- The add-on simplifies the process of sending orders to the Czech Post system.
- It generates system export files (CSV) that contain all the necessary data for Czech Post.
- Manual export of orders for label printing.
The customer creates an order for you on the e-shop. You will then transfer it to the Czech Post system using a CSV file. There, all the required data from the order will be loaded and you can easily print the label. This method of data transfer is called manual export of orders and their subsequent import into the Czech Post system.
Tracking URL Česká pošta
Optimization for Česká pošta
Optimization is performed by adding predefined fields.
- Note to the export of orders #1 (export_shipment_note) - column 13 (required additional services to the shipment) and column 18 (untitled column, it is possible to match some custom value). It is possible to fill in eg the following values:
- NP: in the CSV export, the value Na poštu is added to the street field.
- NB: in the CSV export, the value Balíkovna is added to the street field.
- The entered values are not used for export Czech Post (old version) - CSV.
- Note to the export of orders #2 (export_shipment_note_2) - column 19 (untitled column, it is possible to match some own value)
- Note to the export of orders (export_payment_note) - column 20 (column without name, it is possible to match some own value)
- Note to the export of orders (export_payment_note_2) - column 21 (column without name, it is possible to match some own value)