Automatic transfer of invoices
- Transferring invoices from Upgates to ABRA Gen
For connection: 14 190 CZK installation + 1 350 CZK / month
For service: Service's price list
To activate contact directly support services.
- Provider Dativery
- Phone +420 377 477 415
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The link automatically transfers all issued invoices, advance invoices, credit notes and receipts from Upgates to the ABRA Gen accounting system. It transfers documents issued in all set currencies.
Options to set up document synchronization:
- Realization of orders. When transferring an invoice to ABRA Gen, you can specify whether transferred orders will be realized and reservations cancelled (this mode is used when shipping goods from Upgates).
Invoice synchronization frequency:
- Invoices are transferred at night (from 5am). All invoices from the last transmission up to and including yesterday are transferred.
Subsequent changes to invoices are not transferred (i.e. it is possible to change invoices in Upgates before transferring them, afterwards it is necessary to make changes in both applications).
- Invoices are created with items that are linked to a specific product.