Linking to vendor price lists, information systems, and accounting includes these basic options:
Export orders and customers . By default, it takes place every 5 minutes. Exporting an XML file.
- Import product cards including stock statuses, price lists, images, categorization, etc. Data synchronization typically occurs once per hour according to the link. XML files are imported.
- Import Order Stores via an API.
- Import Category Tree .
- Pohoda (export orders, import products, import categories)
- Helios Red and Orange (export orders, import products, import categories, import status orders)
- Money S3 (export orders, import products, import categories)
- K2 (export orders and their customers, importing products)
- Altus Vario (export orders, import of products via company 4profit)
Rate of export / import: 350 CZK / month, More detailed Import price list.
Links to Helios, Altus Vario, and K2 require individual calculation.
In the case of individual requirements for supplier feeds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .