Linking to vendor price lists, information systems, and accounting includes these basic options:
Export orders and customers . By default, it takes place every 5 minutes. Exporting an XML file.
- Import product cards including stock statuses, price lists, images, categorization, etc. Data synchronization typically occurs once per hour according to the link. XML files are imported.
- Import Order Stores via an API.
- Import Category Tree .
- Pohoda (export orders, import products, import categories)
- Money S3 (export orders, import products, import categories)
- Altus Vario (export orders, import of products via company 4profit)
Pricing for export / import you can find in Import price list.
Links to Altus Vario, and K2 require individual calculation.
In the case of individual requirements for supplier feeds, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .