The key goal of web design is to create sites that not only appeal to visitors with their appearance, but also provide a clear and comfortable user experience. So get to work on your design and catch your customer's eye.
What do you need to know?
Before you start editing the graphic template, we recommend you to going through a few sections that you will need to edit.
- Designer - A utility offering basic editing of graphic templates.
- Code editor - A more advanced tool for editing graphic templates.
- Backup of graphics - It's a good idea to make a backup before editing so you can come back to it at any time.
- Folder and file structure - See the directory structure of the graphic templates.
- Documentation of templates - What language is used and what are its possibilities.
- Speed optimization - How to check the speed of your online store?
- Custom fields - How to create custom fields and how to place them in the template?
- Changelog 4.1 - Summary of recent changes in graphic templates.