Product price is one of the most important e-shop business tools. That's why it's critical for UPgates to have a wide range of ways to tailor it to your customers.
Types of prices
- Shopping - Not published on the web. It has only an informational character for administrators.
- Common - the price at which the product is generally sold on the market.
- Original - price before discount.
- VAT exclusive - sales price excluding VAT. It is displayed at the e-shop if you are a VAT payer.
- VAT - sales price with VAT.
- Action - a preferential selling price that can be set for a limited time.
- Price discount - Percentage discount or fixed price of the product within a specific pricelist. Can be set for each currency separately.
- Product Discount - Percentage reduction in the price of a particular product. Can be set for each currency and price list separately.
- Manufacturer Discount - Percentage reduction in manufacturer's product prices.
- Global Discount - a percentage reduction in the price of products included in a particular category, menu branch, or throughout the e-shop.
- Other discount options that you can set in price formulas.
You can limit the total discount amount to the maximum percentage.
Pricing setting depends on these parameters
- You are or you are not VAT payers.
- You save prices with or without VAT.