Importing data into an e-shop using eg XML feed zbozi.cz, which has most e-shops available. Another option is the general UPgates structure that you can ideally and comprehensively design the structure of your imported XML or CSV.
If you have data in a non-prescribed structure, contact technical support. Such data must first be adapted to the required structure according to the general rule. This is a paid service, which is calculated individually according to the range of work.
Only certain data types can be selected from XML. Some data can only be imported if the item is created (then no longer overwritten), some only when editing an existing item. Some data can be saved both when creating an item and editing it.
Detailed pricelist of imports.
Import can be restricted according to different criteria. Some can be set up in administration, others can be programmed directly on the import bridge (contact our technical support).
Import prices may be reduced or increased by a certain percentage. Products that are missing in the system are marked or deactivated, deleted, set "not in stock", or set to "0". Product data can also be imported into variants. In the case of multiple importations, a prefix can be added to the code in order to ensure the uniqueness of the product codes. Newly imported products can be set as inactive.
- One time (instantly, from a file) - Upload an XML file from your computer. After midnight, it is being imported. All product information will be imported.
- Regular small (1 in 2 hours; from URL) - XML import of products that includes product code, product price (in all price lists), availability and stock quantity.
- Regular large (1 in 24 hours after midnight; from URL) - Set up XML import of products with all available data.
Import can be limited to contacts that accept emailing. New contacts can be set as inactive.
- Single (instantly, from a file) - Upload an XML or CSV file from your computer. After midnight, it is being imported. All product information will be imported.
- Regular (1 in 24 hours after midnight; from URL) - Set XML to import contacts with all available data.
Import categories into an e-shop in a general XML format structure. Import can be restricted to categories that are located in a particular branch of the menu tree. Categories that are missing from import can deactivate, delete, or do nothing with the system.
- One time (instantly, from a file) - Upload an XML file from your computer. After midnight, it is being imported. All information about the category will be imported.
- Regular (1 in 24 hours after midnight; from URL) - Set XML to import categories with all available data.