Add, edit, and delete categories in the menu. The number of menu levels is unlimited. Categories can be deactivated in the menu entirely or just for a specific language mutation.
- Changing the order of the categories in that subcategory.
- Move to another subcategory.
- Title other than the category name.
- View / not show in menu (blind category but active after entering URL).
- Expand subcategories on the main page (vertical menu only).
- Expand subcategory always (vertical menu only).
It tells us what will appear after clicking on the category.
- Page (displays page content such as contacts, us, etc.).
- Product Page (displays the content of the product page and its functionality).
- Link to main page (main page appears).
- External link (any URL you set will be displayed).
- Link to another category (another category is displayed in any menu).
- Link to news.
- Link to a separate page.
Only the current divison of the left menu can be displayed. That means separating the individual department stores in the left menu with the possibility of creating a signpost located in the upper menu. Suitable for shops with extensive category structure (department stores).